"Sunshine (Go Away Today) (Single/LP Version)" - This Land Is Your Land: "1. Sunshine (Go Away Today) (Single/LP Version) - This Land Is Your Land" <bgsound src="" loop="infinite">

Thursday, November 23, 2006

 

I Give Thanks

I have known many worldly pleasures in my time. I have committed sins that were certainly worth committing again. I have had some very tender moments with the women I have loved, but there is something more dear to me than life itself.

The look of a new born son cannot be surpassed by any other moment in my life. To raise these two boys to manhood was a gift that they gave me. These two young men do not even realize how thankful I am to have them both here back home with me today. They sleep, they laugh, they complain of work and school. I just watch, listen, and be all so thankful.

I hope all of blog land can be so happy.


Comments:
I give thanks too. When your sons become fathers they will understand. I hope you're feeling well and had a great Thanksgiving!
 
madman...you know how many people there are who don't look at their kids like this...that's really sad.
 
I give thanks every time I look into my son's and my daughter's eyes. They've made me a better person.
 
I know what you mean, it's like when you look at them, they are so inocent....Be well madman!
 
We all have sins... I am thankful for finding this site! :)
 
Aw, that was really nice, Mad.
 
Its been awhile and who could not wish you well. Cool beans Madman!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?