"Sunshine (Go Away Today) (Single/LP Version)" - This Land Is Your Land: "1. Sunshine (Go Away Today) (Single/LP Version) - This Land Is Your Land" <bgsound src="" loop="infinite">

Sunday, November 05, 2006

 

Election Day Confusion?

The first time I voted it was for Jimmy Carter. That year the democrats took complete control over the Executive Branch, the House, and the Senate. They fucked up the country in a major way. Interest rates went up over 17%, many "poor folk" illegally and legally took complete advantage of the new give-away congress, and our military could not even fly a few helicopters over a desert to rescue some hostages out of a third world country. I swore I would never vote for the donkeys again.

Now I am perplexed. A fellow Texan, in the highest office, has lost all credibility by not locating the WMDs, by not firing Rumsfeld, and by hiring a lying SOB named Tony Snowjob to spin bullshit even the most naive could see through. Another fellow Texan in congress (now resigned) is facing charges for taking bribes from a lobbyist who probably owned a quarter of our Senate. Both the national debt and deficit are at record highs. Haliburton and Exxon executives (just to name two) are making billions off of tax cuts while the government is paying its bills with borrowed funds. The DOW hits record highs because of war profiteering-while the immoral assholes won't even raise the minimum wage. And there is still no exit strategy out of a poorly planned war!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE "CONTRACT WITH AMERICA" THAT THE REPUBLICANS SIGNED WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE?

I guess it's time for me to take a look at the Libertarian Party!

Comments:
you're not alone in the sentiment, madman!!
 
Ditto. Total fucktards they are!
 
All politicians are shifty, in my book. And sometimes the lesser of two evils isn't really that much better. Gah...
 
i couldnt agree more
 
Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money
 
Hiya Madman... reach far back into your thoughts and there might be a slight chance that you remember me? I have not been here in a long while. Just trying to get us all back together a bit, I'm sappy today. Hope you and the family are very well.
 
As Pete Townshend said, "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss".
 
I'm ready for the new Independent Party.
 
Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?